Here we go.

26 November 2008

O.K., I have chilled the fuck out since I last posted.  Things are getting done, the grocery store was prepared for the masses, so it wasn't so bad,  and food is getting prepared in a timely manner.  We're even gonna make some time to step out and get some dinner.  I'm starting to wonder if I was just in a bad mood & using holiday madness to justify it.  Sounds like it!  

So far I've made cupcakes (w/ homemade cream cheese icing!) for Mayumi's birthday, which is Friday.  I've also made dressing x 2, rosemary mashed potatoes, butternut squash & pumpkin cheesecake x 2.  I've got to roast the turkey, do the peas + pearl onions, & yeast rolls.  The cranberry sauce will be as easy as opening a tin can!  People, I did it with nary a bead of sweat.  aiPod cooking soundtrack consists of:  Free Blood, Buzzcocks, the Four Tops, the Skatalites, A Tribe Called Quest, Unwound & Wilson Pickett.

Gosh, I'm tired.  Too beat to go looking for folks to hang out with, so I'm glad that I got some sit down time with ATM & Jonathan & Collin last night.  We looked at olde photos of ourselves, it was kinda silly.  Collin has this one photo of me where I look utterly confused, I love it.  

Time for rest.

No comments:

Blog Archive